By a show of hands, how many of you have been wracking your brain all day today (and yesterday, most likely) trying to figure out what to get your sister/mom/best friend for Christmas? I see those hands. And that’s exactly what I thought. Well, you’re going to be so glad that you’re reading this post today. All of your problems will soon be solved! You can buy that gift AND help The Children’s Home Project!! Do you know what we’re going to do here?
We’re going to kill
Now, who’s heard of Origami Owl? It has nothing to do with origami or owls and lots to do with these:
Aren’t they so pretty!? These are called ‘living lockets’ and proceeds from EVERY purchase made from now until November 19th will be donated to The Children’s Home Project! You choose which size and type of locket you like and then you choose the charms inside. Just the type of personal gift your mom/sister/best friend has been wishing for.
Or if you’re not big on circles you can also make one of these:
Or a bracelet.
(Inspirational quotes in left hand corners not included.)
Now comes the point where I stop talking so you can go start ordering.
1. Visit www.makeyourown.OrigamiOwl.com.
2. Tool around a bit. Read the history. (It’s pretty interesting. I’m going to spoil the ending. She has a jeep named Alice.) Put the items you would like in your locket in your ‘shopping bag’.
3. (This part is very important.) When you get to part #2 that says customer information, you’ll need to enter 24033 in the Jewelry Bar Code box. This is how the proceeds will be allocated to TCHP.
4. If I just confused you with step 3, please call me and I’ll help you through it.
5. Pat yourself on the back for having started your Christmas shopping AND supporting The Children’s Home Project!
6. Share this post with anyone who might buy one for you.